YOUR Pregnancy And Postpatum health experts
COVID- 19 UPDATE
WE HAVE MOVED! You can now find our classes at The W.Co in Southport. We are so passionate about helping pre & post natal mama’s so we have been working hard to create an a new way to bring Fit Mama Co to you. We are continuing with a hybrid way of delivering you the best Fit Mama Co has to offer. This includes our amazing online platform ‘Fit Mama Co @Home, LIVE streamed workouts and now face to face classes too. You can choose between a Home Option or Gym option membership (Gym includes in person and full online access)
Our Fit Mama Co @Home, online platform is jammed packed full of amazing workouts which we are adding to every week to keep things exciting and new for you. They range from 5 minutes to 15 minutes as we know that time for mama is so much harder from home. It also contains education video’s, articles and interviews around nutrition and women’s health PLUS a full resources section with worksheets, mindset, nutrition and more…
I cant wait to have you join our amazing mama community for accountability, support and guidance.
Proven Workouts, Practiced By New Mums To Strengthen Your Core And Pelvic Floor Without Risk To Your Healing Mama Body…
FIT MAMA CO @HOME
- Over 20 workouts with NEW workout every week in your exclusive member portal
- LIVE Workouts 10.30am on Monday-Wednesday-Friday (Starts 22/06/20)
- ‘Heal My Core & Pelvic Floor’ 30 day at home program for ab separation & pelvic floor dysfunction.
- Education: Video’s, articles & interviews
- Resources: Nutrition basics, meal plan, mindset & more…
- BONUS: 7 Laws of Weight Loss Program
- BONUS: Exclusive FB Group members group for accountability
- TOTAL VALUE $976
ONLY $16.95 per weekJOIN TRAIN AT HOME NOW!
WHAT WE OFFER
How Would You Feel If You Could Exercise With Your Baby, Repair Your Pelvic Floor AND Feel Fit Again… All At The Same Time?
IMMUNITY BOOSTER CHALLENGE
- 28 Day Immunity Booster Blueprint
- 28 Days of workouts in an exclusive members portal with videos
- Immunity Booster Cookbook & Meal Plan
- Full progress tracker, worksheets and journel
- BONUS: 7 Laws of Weightloss Pogram
- BONUS: Exclusive Challenge FB Group
- TOTAL VALUE $432
USUALLY $97 BUT NOW JUST $27
Have You ACCIDENTALLY Pee’d Your Pants After Having Babies And Thought That This Was Your New Normal As A Mother…
Little leaks resulting from pregnancy are holding 1 in 3 new mothers back from their daily lives… BUT It Is Not Normal…
Heal My Core & Pelvic Floor eBook
Helping over 80% of women heal the abdominal separation (diastasis recti) and pelvic floor dysfunction in as little as 15 mins a day! Our 30 day at home program is the ANSWER!!!
Do you suffer from:
- Accidental leaking of urine when you exercise, run, jump, sneeze, laugh or cough
- Needing to get to the toilet in a hurry or not making it
- Back, Hip or Pelvic Pain
- Diastasis Recti – Coing, doming or separation of the abdomen
- A pelvic organ prolaps – a bulge in the vagina, feeling of heaviess, discomfort, pulling or dropping
- Pain during intercourse
If you answered YES then this is the ANSWER you’ve been looking for!
This 30 day at home program contains all the information you need to start healing your mama body. Weekly progressive workouts that require no equipment and can be done anywhere, anytime. Exercise glossary and exclusive online membership area… ALL FOR ONLY $29.00FIND OUT MORE HERE
I am currently 25 weeks pregnant with my first babyand have been seeing Fit Mama Co from 10 weeks. Fit Mama Co have been fantastic with guiding me through their program, helping me prepare for labour and the bounce back after pregnancy
As a mother of 3 kids ranging from 7-11 years I have always struggled with my weight. The team at Fit Mama Co have helped give me a clear plan to work on the areas that bother me the most along with incredible knowledge and support to create a rocking mum bod!
After being diagnosed with PCOS I wanted to do whatever I could to improve my health and chances to conceive in the future. Fit Mama Co are a wealth of knowledge, they understand the condition, they are supportive and made me feel like I was part of the family and that they truly cared about me and helping my condition.